[MiNT] Thing 1.29 background image

Hi all,

I have problem to set a background image on my system. Falcon ct63+Radeon, MiNT 1.18 resolution 1280x1024x16M. selecting the image in img format, unfortunately, does not respond Thng 1.29 and still have just such a gray background. In very similar system but on my Hades with MiNT 1.18 + Thing 1.29 in resolution 1280x1024x32 bits there is no problem and I have selecting image I have on desktop

Best Reagrds
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl