[MiNT] SV: Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

Yes, but this is MiNT documentation, not unix documentation. And MiNT is an extension of TOS.

> I quickly tested Guck, RDD and Everest on TOS and all of them handled
> Unix line endings just fine.  On Windows you can use WordPad or some
> programmer's editor.
>
> About only file where it makes sense to have TOS/DOS line endings is
> the first MiNT readme.  That could tell what are sensible file viewers
> to use.

I don't see a single reason why it makes sense to *not* have TOS/DOS line endings? Are there *any* TOS text-editors or viewers that doesn't understand this? This is not scripts that has to be read by some unix shell, but documentation and logs that are supposed to be read by humans on TOS machines.

Jo Even