[MiNT] SV: XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Ok, I see. So I have to set this app-option for aessys for XaAES to load the appropriate translation. And when it doesn't, it makes sense to report the TOS language settings.

What happens if I set "lang=en" in xaaes.cnf? Will appl_info return English in this case, even if TOS language is German? I will test this tonight?

Jo Even