Re: [MiNT] Bug: xa_boot.log has unix line-endings

I quickly tested Guck, RDD and Everest on TOS and all of them handled
Unix line endings just fine.  On Windows you can use WordPad or some
programmer's editor.
That's not the point. I exactly know what Jo means -- if something f***s up and I have to boot into TOS with CTRL key, first thing I want to check -- the logs. And since I'm in plain TOS, I can't use all the software I'm used to (because of missing NVDI, low resolution etc) so I'm happy for the built-in TOS viewer. Which understands CR/LF only.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org