Re: [MiNT] Changed behaviour in window menu selections

> Now, you have to click to open the menu, then click again to select
> the item. I strongly dislike this behaviour. Maybe I missed a config
> variable in XAAES.CNF but I don't think so.

On my Mint 1,18 ( not sure which build) I just move the mouse over to the menu and the menu will drop down.
Move mouse over to the item, click to select the item.
Only 1 click needed, that's to select the menu item.

In Xaaes.cnf you have this config:

 menu = <string>               (default is 'leave')
 <string> can be 'pull', 'push' or 'leave'

Mine is default, as it is commented.