[MiNT] Teradesk options

Hello,

as I don't know if there is any seperate mailing list for Teradesk, feel
free to forward it to any.

Yesterday I updated two larger software packages on my Falcon (Beats of
Rage and Elansar) and I noticed that under Teradesk I have to
acknowledge each and single file to be replaced for folder copies.

Would it be possible to add an "overwrite all files" option so there are
no more tedious popups? Ofcourse I can uncheck "Confirm overwrite" in
the copy options but this is global. I would like to change that setting
individually for each copy task?

Maybe my version 3.96 is simply too old or am I missing an option?

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@asmsoftware.de>