Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

Am Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:41:19 +0100
schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

> Jo Even Skarstein, 19.01.2013 20:46:01:
>
> > On Sat, 2013-01-19 at 12:40 +0200, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> >
> >> As I use command line a lot, I actually *want* TosWin2 to be
> >> "on top" after boot... :-)
> >
> > Then autorun TosWin2 from the desktop. Problem solved :) I don't
> > think it's necessary to complicate this any further.
>
> What would you do to force the desktop using the current version?
>

>From trunk 18./19.jan.2013 Xaaes is fine running, the toswin2 verry
good. I'm autostarting it from xaaes.conf via run commando.

run C:\toswin2\toswin2.app
run C:\taskbar\taskbar.app

tw2 is not topped.

Issues and
questions:

The MintLogo in the XaAES about dialogue is dark and blue. Is this a
palette issue? Aranym 0.9.14/Fedora 17, Teradesk with 256 colours.

What about the buffer in Toswin2? If I start the bash (via shell select
in tw2), then I can not recall the last command from buffer/history with
the arrow up, as I am know it from linux bash or shell.

Why I don't be able to start the bash via doubleclick on the
u:/bin/bash? It brings the Teradesk dialoque "Kommandozeile" (German
resource) - commandline and click on "ok" the window of toswin2 is
opened and immediatly closed - randomly, not reproducable. Next time it
works.

Thanks for all

David