Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

On 20/01/2013 20:48, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Maybe we could introduce something like a new "runbg" keyboard which runs an
application in the background? In that case, XaAES would avoid topping the

Yes, or even better "runtop" for the program you want to keep on top.

I forgot app_options until you mentioned it...

Of course, defining a new app_options would be better than defining a new keyword.

For example, "app_options = toswin2, run_untopped" would be perfect.
When that flag is set, when the application is run with "run =", the first time that the application menu is created, it is leaved untopped. This is exactly what we expect.

For people wanting that the TosWin2 menu bar initially appears, they could do the opposite: "app_options = desktop, run_untopped"

--
Vincent Rivière