Re: [MiNT] Release TODO list

Vincent Rivière, 19.01.2013 13:25:15:

On 19/01/2013 11:40, Eero Tamminen wrote:
* XaAES: Force the initial menu bar to the desktop one (and not randomly
TosWin2)
------

As I use command line a lot, I actually *want* TosWin2 to be
"on top" after boot... :-)

The idea was to get rid of random behavior, so the user can freely configure what he likes. Always defaulting to the desktop menu bar would be a first step to determinism.

I'm afraid there has to be some additional code for this. I guess the clients launched by xaaes.cnf run concurrently and the one that opens the last window will have the menu. In this case I don't know how to do this yet, and the behaviour is not reproducible.

I would try to let teradesk open as many windows as possible ...

--
Helmut Karlowski