Re: [MiNT] Tiny calculator

Hi,

On torstai 07 helmikuu 2013, Henk Robbers wrote:
> I have isolated the arithmetics from CALC.PRG
> and produced a small utility for the commandline
> (Yes, shame om me, but it happens that commandline programs
> are quickly finished writing)
> It might not be of any peactical use, but it was fun to do and
> I wanted to show that executing basic arithmetic formulas
> is not such a big deal. The actual code is only a few pages.

A slightly larger (GEM and command line) calculator
and its sources are available from here:
	http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/hatari/programs.shtml#clac

It also works fine when built with AHCC (on machines with FPU).
:-)

> You can download tinycalc.zip from my Home page (see sig)
> I consider the program part of AHCC distro which already
> includes CALC.PRG
>
> I have attached a brief description of tinycalc.

Attachment was missing?

	- Eero

PS. What's happened to your www-page?

It lists content for 2011 (AHCC v4.5 etc):
	http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers/