[MiNT] Tiny calculator

LS

I have isolated the arithmetics from CALC.PRG
and produced a small utility for the commandline
(Yes, shame om me, but it happens that commandline programs
are quickly finished writing)
It might not be of any peactical use, but it was fun to do and
I wanted to show that executing basic arithmetic formulas
is not such a big deal. The actual code is only a few pages.

You can download tinycalc.zip from my Home page (see sig)
I consider the program part of AHCC distro which already
includes CALC.PRG

I have attached a brief description of tinycalc.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers