Re: [MiNT] mkisofs problem

I am fairly sure I did but I will double check when I get home.

>But having said that, I'm not sure if it's mkisofs that's failing or
>something else.

I am able to do a CD-Backup it's only the mkisofs functions that fail.

When I try to check the session size or try to start an ISO burn,
it doesn't even start to make the image.iso file.  I have tried setting
the host drive to different partitions and tried putting different files
into the session. All have the same error.

I reinstalled CD-ISO to make sure it hadn't been corrupted since I last used
it.  I have also recently swapped from to a larger HD and changed my partition
sizes so at first I suspected that but the test with TOS and 1.17 rules that
out.

>Any chance of running mkisofs from the command line as it'd be good to
>isolate which tool is causing the problem, as I don't have any idea
>where that error is coming from as it's within the GUI.

I don't know, if mkisofs.prg can be run from the command line

Peter