Re: [MiNT] update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

I am experiencing the same.
For most application that set it's menu, I need to click on the menu once, before it starts to drop down the menu. Subsequent menu access seems to be normal - drops down with out clicking. Seems like menu needs to be in focus before it works (like a window). It annoying but I do not switch apps so much, so it's bearable.

I am on Mint with system folder 1-18-0 ( not 1-18-cur) and Xaaes says 1.1.25.
Did not touch the focus=shel settings. (not sure really what it does)

On 08/03/2013 08:09, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> I guess that would best mimic the TOS-behaviour.
> Actually I haven't revised all that yet.

I found a bug in the XaAES menu handling.
- Start any .prg which sets its own menu and does *not* open an alert at startup. zView is a good choice.
- Go to the menu: the first time, you have to click to open the menu. This is not normal.

I use focus = shell, not sure if this is relevant.
Tested on the FireBee, with both EmuTOS and FireTOS.