Re: [MiNT] update:XaAES 1.5.0: boot-focus, loglvl

On 08/03/2013 08:09, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
I guess that would best mimic the TOS-behaviour.
Actually I haven't revised all that yet.

I found a bug in the XaAES menu handling.
- Start any .prg which sets its own menu and does *not* open an alert at startup. zView is a good choice. - Go to the menu: the first time, you have to click to open the menu. This is not normal.

I use focus = shell, not sure if this is relevant.
Tested on the FireBee, with both EmuTOS and FireTOS.

--
Vincent Rivière