Re: [MiNT] All changes?

> The CVS changelog is not a friendly format for presenting to the public.
> I've even removed this file from the CVS as it's a pointless file, as it
> needs to be constantly generated.

Is it the file Helmut linked to in the next mail?

> But seriously, it may not sound helpful, but if you are after a detailed
> list and have time to sift through it to pluck out the changes, then I'm
> sure we can use your time to have a nice document to present to the
> public.
>
> It would be appreciated.

I am sorry, but I am definitely the wrong person for such an aim, as I
don´t understnad 95 % of the stuff discussed here :-(

But I agree with Helmut that it's better if someone with more
user-perspective would do it.

>>> Documentation, unfortunately, is somewhat lacking. As always :-(

>> Yes, what are our options? Isn´t there anybody with enough technical
>> knowledge, who is not occupied by coding, willing to really care about
>> one
>> of the various websits or the WIKI?
>
> I personally don't have time for WIKI's and websites,

I know, thats why I wrote "anybody, who is not occupied by coding". ;)

> so I'd appreciate any help we can get in this area.

But I am willing to write some really basic "articles" to get things up
and running, if somebody else cares about "webdesign" and someone else
about more technical articles. BTW who is in charge for the various pages
in existance? Perhaps we could even care about the SpareMiNT/FreeMiNT
mess?

Mathias