Re: [MiNT] All changes?

On 03/20/13 13:28, Mathias Wittau wrote:
But I am willing to write some really basic "articles" to get things up
and running, if somebody else cares about "webdesign" and someone else
about more technical articles. BTW who is in charge for the various pages
in existance? Perhaps we could even care about the SpareMiNT/FreeMiNT
mess?

Well, there is freemint.de which I believe was Frank's, and I'm unsure who owns this currently. This is the "Official" FreeMiNT page, but it's seriously out of date.

sparemint.org is under Rob's control on AtariForge, so it should be easier to change, and possibly move under the AtariForge project pages to make it more user manageable. But remember, SpareMiNT is just a distribution on top of the FreeMiNT kernel, just as Fedora, Ubuntu etc are for the Linux kernel. I've already got gentoo on AtariForge, so having SpareMiNT there as well would be good.

I own freemint.org, which is the "Unofficial" pages, but it would be good to make it the "Official" pages and get some more glorified web pages up there.
But I'm not sure what to do about freemint.de, if anything ?

Alan.