Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release coming up.

On 03/04/13 08:39, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Alan Hourihane, 04.03.2013 09:09:35:

Nonsense! It only fails with EmuTOS, but you may go ahead!

It would be nicer if you started offering up some solutions Helmut.

Do you read my posts at all?

I do all of them, and they don't provide a valid fix that avoids violating supervisor mode.

I've made already several suggestions with 0 feedback.

If there were posts with 0 feedback, it's probably because they're invalid. But please point out posts where you have made a valid patch that avoids violating supervisor mode.

Alan.