Re: [MiNT] mintlib wide character overhaul

On 02/22/13 16:00, Jeffrey Armstrong wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013, Alan Hourihane wrote:

Yes, I'm certainly interested in this, but I'm also interested in how you've tested the new code. Have you run the new widechar support against any test suite, rather than just compiling it against Python 3.3.0 ?

Alan,

All I've done is build against Python 3.3, which seems to be working now. I agree that some actual unit tests would be useful. I'll have a look at what tests musl provides for the code.

Hi Jeff,

I've taken another look, and I think it's o.k. and saner than what we currently have.

I'll get this committed.

Alan.