Re: [MiNT] Netsurf and profiling its performance

Am Donnerstag, den 18.04.2013, 11:01 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

If last one is the MiNTlib memory corruption issue Vincent fixed
a while ago, could you provide Netsurf version that's compiled
with latest MiNTlib and has GST symbol table:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#Debug_symbols

Yes, I know it requires a special build. But that is almost done,
The problem with the menu is still there (also happens with Magic),
dunno what it could be. But after openening another window (strg+n),
the menus start to work... however, when opening another window - the 256 colors web palette of netsurf isn't active anymore, so it looks ugly after that =)

I already ran netsurf under hatari / plain TOS for testing purposes,
so I'm aware of the shortcomings when MiNT kernel is missing.

Local rendering is enough for the first performance tests, I think.

I will provide an netsurf build for use under Hatari, and then we will see how it works
with the profiler. :)

Greets,
Ole