Re: [MiNT] Netsurf and profiling its performance

On 18 April 2013 11:11, Ole <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 18.04.2013, 11:01 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen
> <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

> Local rendering is enough for the first performance tests, I think.

I can't back up what I'm about to say with anything helpful right now
but quite often I'm under the impression that NetSurf redraws the same
rectangle several times. For example, when the download dialog is
displayed. I'll try to find some time to work out a test case.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire