[MiNT] AHCC publishing libs / How to compile libs

Hello,

this isn't really a MiNT specific question, but I think this is the right place to ask, anyway.

Here's the situation:

1. I've compiled gemlib 0.43.6 with AHCC.
2. I've compiled an simple test app (works fine).
3. I've compiled cflib with AHCC
4. I've compiled the cflib demo with AHCC (FAILS)
This one fails inside the init_app("resource") -> split_file call (bus error).

- I've compiled everything again, just with int = 16bit. Same result.
- Then I compiled with "cdecl calling", here step 2. already fails.

So here are my question:
------------------------

Is the proplem with CFLIB Demo because of the int data type size?
Maybe the source contains stuff like this:
 #ifndef __GCC__ then do something which assumes int == short
Of course, I do not really expect someone is going to answer it for me, but
at least, this is a question that I have.

How to publish libs compiled with AHCC, as 16bit or as 32bit int version?
What is prefered?
I always compiled the libs with 32bit int.... but I do not know if this is what people want when they download an library for AHCC? I also always use the include folder "include" NOT "sinclude". I see no reason why I should use that ancient PureC compatibility stuff (at least I'm targeting the Firebee, mainly).

Greets,
Ole