Re: [MiNT] AHCC publishing libs / How to compile libs

- I've compiled everything again, just with int = 16bit. Same result.
Be careful here. CFLIB is (yet) 32-bit, although it comes from 16-bit environment so it's probably safe but you never know. GEMLIB on the other hand support 16-bit targets but better check Makefiles, whether there isn't some #define or so.

Is the proplem with CFLIB Demo because of the int data type size?
Who knows, 32-bit should be certainly fine. Did you try gcc first?

How to publish libs compiled with AHCC, as 16bit or as 32bit int version?
What is prefered?
I'd say the latter. But it could create confusion for PureC programmers, as AHCC claims to be PureC compatible.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org