Re: [MiNT] Ctrl-Q

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:11:07 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Jo Even Skarstein, 29.06.2013 22:02:53:
>
> > When I hide any application with a menubar (which I leave always on like
> > it should be in GEM ;) the menubar is always left on top even if there
> > are other applications (and indeed XaAES itself) with menubars.
> > Keypressed are then sent nowhere.
> >
> > *BUT* this only happens when I hide the application with the Control+Alt
> > +Y shortcut. If I hide it by clicking on the hider widget in any of it's
> > windows the menubar - and keyboard focus - will switch.
>
> Strange - I set menubar=2 in xaaes.cnf, hide teradesk with C-A-Y, menubar
> still switches.
>
> No luck for me ..

Not iconified. I meant minimising the app so that it is just visible in Multistrip
(for instance).

I Use the widget in the top right of the window, third from right.

Click the button and the menu might change, restore the app windows
and do it again. After a few goes with Thing the menu does not change.

Then I hit Ctrl-Q and Sound mixer appears. Very odd. I wish I could video
grab it to show you.

Regards,

Peter