Re: [MiNT] Ctrl-Q

Jo Even Skarstein, 29.06.2013 22:02:53:

When I hide any application with a menubar (which I leave always on like
it should be in GEM ;) the menubar is always left on top even if there
are other applications (and indeed XaAES itself) with menubars.
Keypressed are then sent nowhere.

*BUT* this only happens when I hide the application with the Control+Alt
+Y shortcut. If I hide it by clicking on the hider widget in any of it's
windows the menubar - and keyboard focus - will switch.

Strange - I set menubar=2 in xaaes.cnf, hide teradesk with C-A-Y, menubar still switches.

No luck for me ..

--
Helmut Karlowski