[MiNT] Easymint install on TT

Hi,

Today I would like install the latest version of easymint 1.83, which download from Easymint website. On the begining it is ok unpacked easymint.zip, xaaes teradesk later reboot the computer, install roots.tgz. When it is install packete Basic.tar and all rpm on the screen it has this information

unable to open /usr/lib/rpm/rpmrc no such file or directory

and does not install any rpm package

On the Falcon with CT60 I have not any problems to install full easymint 1.83, this is strange because he does not want to install the TT.

Do you have any ideas what is wrong

Regard
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl