Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On Wednesday 16 October 2013 20:02:36 Alan Hourihane wrote:
> On 10/16/13 19:31, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> >> A test case would be useful, but are you mixing GEMDOS directly with
> >> mintlib calls as using mintlib
> >> exclusively is meant to be able to translate these names.
> >
> > Yes, I'm mixing GEMDOS and mintlib calls.
>
> Then, I think that's going to fail.

OK. To be clearer, I was trying to open a file with fopen() in the current
working directory. Since the file is there but fopen() failed, I checked the
path with getcwd() and the bogus return value explained why fopen() failed.
However, the GEMDOS call Dgetcwd() gives the correct working directory.

So, to sum up, is it possible that the current working directory of an
application is different for GEMDOS and the mintlib?

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire