Re: [MiNT] updated: XaAES 1.6.6

Bonjour,

Le 29/10/13 10:50, Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
J. F. Lemaire, 29.10.2013 08:40:36:
- Troll, configured to launch qed: qed apparently doesn't find $HOME
and is launched with its default built-in settings;

I tried with qed alone: cfg only in $HOME, works when run from u: and from not u:. I don't know what troll does and I could not start qed from troll, don't know how.

When launching external applications, monoTOS or multitasking, I set the current folder to the folder of the called app (Qed) before the shel_write or the exec function.

After the shel_write or exec is done and a short delay, I reset the current folder to the caller app (Troll in this case).

Cheers,

--
Rajah
http://ptonthat.fr/