Re: [MiNT] updated: XaAES 1.6.6

Pierre Ton-That, 29.10.2013 14:08:48:

When launching external applications, monoTOS or multitasking, I set the current folder to the folder of the called app (Qed) before the shel_write or the exec function.

After the shel_write or exec is done and a short delay, I reset the current folder to the caller app (Troll in this case).

That's what XaAES would do with my recent change (except the timeout). But what would TOS do? Does it set the directory of the called app to the directory where the called binary is before it launches it or not?

In hatari with GEM=ROM and TOS 1.04 and I get:

swcaller: current cwd: \swtest
swcaller: shel_find 'etc/*.bla': error
swcaller: path sent via shel_write():|C:\swtest\swcallee.prg
swcaller: current cwd: \swtest
swcaller: current cwd: \app (wanted:C:/app)
swcaller: shel_find '*.inf': error
swcaller: path sent via shel_write():|C:\swtest\swcallee.prg
swcaller: current cwd: \app

Here obviously swcallee does not run, so this does not help.

Without MiNT the program does not run at all.

--
Helmut Karlowski