Re: [MiNT] Samba working

2013/12/2 Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
> Good to hear this is fixed. I have a related question: what would be the
> simplest and most reliable way of sharing data between my Firebee and my Linux
> box? NFS or Samba? I had NFS on my Falcon but I remember it was a pain to set
> up properly.

At Sillyventure, there was one person trying to connect the FireBee
with a Linux laptop through NFS and it was not working at all, it
looked like configured right (he had experience doing  the same with
his Falcon). With a sniffer in the Linux box we saw that TCP/IP
packets were arriving in dribs and drabs.