Re: [MiNT] Vincent's TTY fix problem ?? Was: Re: Issue with daily snapshot Mint kernel

On 10/10/2014 10:47, Alan Hourihane wrote:
Not sure if you saw this problem Vincent ??

I will try MyAES on new kernel when possible.

The changes I recently contributed are:
- faster response in select() and poll() (kernel)
- remove the IXTEN flag in termios (MiNTLib)

Anything except MyAES works fine.

I really wonder how that could affect Pexec() in MyAES...
I don't exclude an old MyAES bug popping out now by chance...

--
Vincent Rivière