Re: [MiNT] Vincent's TTY fix problem ?? Was: Re: Issue with daily snapshot Mint kernel

On 10/10/14 10:51, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 10/10/2014 10:47, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>> Not sure if you saw this problem Vincent ??
>
> I will try MyAES on new kernel when possible.
>
> The changes I recently contributed are:
> - faster response in select() and poll() (kernel)
> - remove the IXTEN flag in termios (MiNTLib)
>
> Anything except MyAES works fine.
>
> I really wonder how that could affect Pexec() in MyAES...
> I don't exclude an old MyAES bug popping out now by chance...

It's the only fix to the kernel that was committed that signals
the dates that Olivier mentioned in his original email.

I'm not sure if it really is Pexec() either, it could be some other
call that's triggering this behaviour before Pexec() is called.

Alternatively - Olivier - can you build the kernel yourself with
Vincent's patch reversed and double check MyAES ?

Alan.