Re: [MiNT] rpm

On 12/18/2014 12:40 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

I might have little time for small things needing C/shell
coding or RPM packaging related things, or debugging things
related to those.

(Hatari is finally getting working 030 MMU and support for TT-RAM,
so running MiNT inside it is more interesting / reasonable. :-))

	- Eero

Yeah I mean might be nice to build a server that is public access. Someone with time can build RPM's until they get stuck and someone knowledgeable can then ssh in and see what fixes might need to be made. Kind of everyone contributing.

Thanks,
Mark