Re: [MiNT] rpm

Dreaming..   Having Coldfire based MiNT systems serving the website and running as a build machine.. SWEET!
Santa, are you listening???  lol

Back to reality,  completely understand not having the time. The last four+ years have been the best of my life while taking care of my daughter. But, it leaves very little time for my hobbies. My CT60 is still sitting in the box from moving 7 years ago.

I think something more automated in helping build RPM's would help. The community isn't getting any bigger (or younger!).

Rob