Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi (maybe solved)

On 06/02/2015 12:21, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
I'm not sure Pierre and Olivier will appreciate their current
developments being called "old software" :-)

I meant:
Binaries built with previous versions of the MiNTLib, before the Fselect() change. This includes virtually all the SpareMiNT archive.

This is a positive story, since it pointed out software using Fselect(1,...) in a questionable way and which can be improved.

On the other hand, the recent kernel's Fselect() change broke 2 major current Atari software due to the API change, and that's a very bad symptom.

So I really wonder if keeping the new Fselect(1,...) behaviour is a good thing...

--
Vincent Rivière