Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi

Here is a matrix to summarize results

FireBee Aranym 0.96 Aranym 1.02
Mint 1.18.0 OK OK OK
Mint 1.19 02/10/14 OK NO NO
Mint 1.19 -> now NO NO NO

NO : means that Troll will freeze after connection when trying to fetch headlines, and Litchi will connect to ftp servers but won't display the directory listing.

I am not sure to understand clearly what you means by variants ; I obviously use the CF version for the Firebee, and the 68K one for Aranym, and always the Trunk excepted the 02/10/2014 which is from you.