Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys

Am 19.02.2015, 21:51 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

Just by default it's off as OLDTOSFS is broken on real machines and
crashes it, so I suspect hatari may not be emulating correctly here
to simulate the crash.

This allows users to enjoy FreeMiNT on real hardware again :-)

You forgot that it worked on "real hardware" in my kernel/XaAES.

I was wondering why you reverted all my TOSFS-related patches except the one in KERNELDEFS. That could certainly not work.

Now there's my kernel that can use the gemdos-drive in hatari (68000 only), and trunk with no TOSFS. I think that's ok as long as hatari can't use the MiNT-FS.

-Helmut