Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT build broken (trunk)

Am 28.02.2015, 09:16 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

Why don't you could just copy Makefile* from my branch? Much simpler.

It was copied from the usb code to make it similar. I didn't know you
had anything on your branch related to this.

Oh, I thought you did because you build it every day ...

Maybe think about merging your code to the trunk ?

Actually I'm planing to merge the things missing in my branch from trunk, then we could merge my branch into trunk.

What holds me off to start with it:

- fixes in my branch to do (could be postponed)

- incompatibilities in branches (e.g. file-handles)

- nearly no test-results from my branch

I'm afraid to end up in endless bug-fixing afterwards, and currently I can't concentrate much on MiNT anyway, but I'm possibly too anxious.

I agree it's time to merge, actually.

-Helmut