Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

I had successfully recovered Falcon IDE HDD using Ppera Drive Image Tool which runs on Windows.
I think that was like 7-8 years ago, and it is somewhat documented on a www,atari-forum,com thread.
(need to search for it).
I remember having it on an external IDE-USB adapter, the drive was not readable at first.
It made noise while running and I left it running over 1 or 2 hours. When I come back, it was able to see my partitions.
I was able to make images of those partitions. :-)

rgds
WongCK