Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

Now, my problem is : how do I access the different partitions so I can copy back my data in a useable way ?

Easy, just attach it to Aranym: http://wiki.aranym.org/manual#attaching_atari_harddisk_or_image_using_ide_emulation. Now I'm really not sure whether the byteswap was needed, you may want to change "ByteSwap = No" to "ByteSwap = Yes".

BTW : the corrupted data on my windows machine was only not important ones, I could retrieve almost all the

Born under a lucky star! :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org