Re: [MiNT] strange problem with Ethernat and IDE

Am 25.08.2015 um 11:06 schrieb Miro Kropáček:

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Stefan Niestegge <beetle@abbuc.de
> <mailto:beetle@abbuc.de>> wrote:
>
>     So the problem seems to toggle by using that SATA/IDE adapter or
not to.

>     Does anyone have a clue why this device on the IDE bus can interfere
>     with the EtherNAT? Can this be fixed?
>

> Hard to say whether it's the same cause but I did have problems with
> EtherNAT + IDE -- if my CT60 was overclocked, in that case I started to
> see corrupted data transfer (on the IDE channel,not via network) and
> various random strange bugs. As soon as I used 66 MHz clock, it worked
> again reliably.

I set the clock to 66 MHz ALWAYS when i see any problems. But no matter
if i do 66MHz or leave it at 90MHz - it works from that CF card 128 MB
and doesn't work from the SATA connected SSD. The bus clock of my Falcon
is not modified 16 MHz.

I also posted this in the HDDriver Forum.

Any hints or suggestions are highly appreciated.
Beetle