Re: [MiNT] Modern Kernel ST support

I used the st mint acsi image which already has the correct sockdev.xdd
and slip.xif.  Unfortunately the ne2kenec.xif from ozk's site gives
nothing but in-errors (though it can see the mac address of the virtual
ethernec card).  The enec.mif (renamed to xif) from the Thomas
Redelberger package causes strange behavior where the network drivers
load over and over again forever.  It's very close to working, but not
quite.

Thanks,
Mark