Re: [MiNT] Mke2fs

Hi,

On 02/28/2016 07:34 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 28.02.2016, 12:31 Uhr, schrieb p.slegg:

I am creating a 25Gb ext2 partition on a new drive in the Milan and it
is taking ages and has slowed the machine to a crawl.  It has done
93/220 inodes in 12 hours.

Is the disk physically working OK?  If there are frequent
disk errors things take a lot of time...

On aranym I have a 16GB-partition and fsck needs 32s, for a second run
9.8s due to caching I guess.

On the TT I have 3x8GB, and fsck for all together needs 19m.

12 hours is quite long, maybe you try another e2fsck?

	- Eero