[Freemint-list] Printers

Stefan Niestegge beetle at abbuc.de
Tue Jun 7 14:17:55 MSD 2016

Hi,

i successfully use a Samsung Laser printer connected to my home network
using "Easy Remote Print" from Probe House Software:

https://sites.google.com/site/probehouse/download/phsw-Atari-software-downloads?pageReverted=123#TO1-PH-Easy-Remote-Print

I wrote my last resumee with Papyrus and it works great.
The Printer needs to support PostScript, what lots of printers do.

Greetings,
Stefan