[Freemint-list] MiNT Mailing List broken

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:06:41 MSD 2016

(replying to the list)

On 5 June 2016 at 20:08, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 June 2016 at 20:02, David Gálvez <dgalvez75 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I like what Miro
>> did some years ago here:
>>
>> http://mikro.naprvyraz.sk/mint/
>>
>> It's a pity that new mails since 2013 were not archived.
>>

> I might try to do that again, IIRC it requires root access to Rob's
> server, download the archive, throw a script on it and voila. Too bad I
> don't remember one single step from this procedure. :) But I'll mark it and
> take a look later.

I'm happy to announce that I've re-archived all of the messages up to March
2016 when the list had stopped working. I took the opportunity to clean it
up a little (less "unknown messages"), too. The url is the same.

So the mint history should be preserved. :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org