[Freemint-list] MiST

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Thu Nov 10 01:56:49 MSK 2016

There are two nearly identical 500MB FAT partitions, a ~5GB VFAT
partition and an ~8GB LNX partition.  It is the crazy tos/dos/windows SD
card format though.  I can only see the first partition in windows too.
HD-Driver can see all of them.

I actually tried a proper 1GB ACSI image as well (with a 256MB GEM
partition and a 768 LNX partition) just to eliminate any format oddities
as being the problem and I have the same issues trying to install
easymint or run mke2fs.

Thanks,
Mark