[Freemint-list] MiST

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Thu Nov 10 02:10:57 MSK 2016

On 09/11/2016 à 23:56, Mark Duckworth wrote:
> There are two nearly identical 500MB FAT partitions, a ~5GB VFAT
> partition and an ~8GB LNX partition.

What matters is the drive letters on the EmuTOS welcome screen. They always
appear when the partitions are detected, even if the filesystem is not
supported. Then if you have no EMUDESK.INF, the disk drive icons will be
automatically created on the desktop.

> It is the crazy tos/dos/windows SD card format though.  I can only see
> the first partition in windows too.

This is a Windows feature. Only the first partition of a removable drive is
accessible from Windows :-/
On the other hand, EmuTOS can access all of them. Including inside an
extended partition, with latest snapshots and upcoming release 0.9.7 :-)

--
Vincent Rivière