[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Mark Duckworth mduckworth at atari-source.org
Fri Jan 13 08:09:54 MSK 2017

Since my day job is C# I use visual studio and I now lean heavily on
that beast to detect my typos and inform me of the api functions (and
million overloads for each of them) that I am inevitably going to
forget.  It's a nice way to work to be honest but at the end of the day
it leaves me feel more like I am scripting than coding.

The people paying don't care much about that though.

Mark