[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Fri Jan 13 10:55:38 MSK 2017

Den 13.01.2017 06:55, skrev Markus Fröschle:
> Frankly, that added comfort - being able to look up function
> parameters,
> go to a corresponding header file, list up callers of the current
> functions, lookup TOSHYP help or do code completion, do a git diff,
> pull
> or commit, etc., all with a single key stroke - is the main reason for
> me to code on the PC instead of my FireBee. Not (only) raw compiler
> speed.

Except for the git stuff - this is why I'm preferring AHCC and PureC
instead of generic text editors like qed. OK, so the functionality is
quite primitive compared to the huge IDE's you find on modern platform.
But that is - for me - a part of the experience. A big part of the fun
is to do the work on the actual machine with all it's limitations.

Jo Even