[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:31:16 MSK 2017

On 25 January 2017 at 10:19, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> It is still unclear what will happen to the freemint.org daily builds. Of
> course the goal is to build them with Travis CI. Maybe they are already
> available, I don't know where.

Travis actually offers a simple solution:
https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/1#issuecomment-273957726 ...
what needs to be done is to study how this key stuff works when connecting
to github (i.e. you'd have a pem file inside the repository (freemint,
mintlib etc) which would be used for ssh access into "freemint.github.io"
repository) and then it's virtually done.

In the meantime, Alan agreed to update his scripts to do git clone instead
of cvs checkout. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Also, I wonder how Alan's Gentoo stuff would accommodate with the new GitHub
> repositories. It would probably work fine thanks to your excellent Git
> build
> for FreeMiNT, but this has to be confirmed.

What you mean by "accommodate " ? Putting patches into the organisation
space?

And of course, at some point, we should consider that the GitHub sources are
> the official ones, and delete the old CVS data to avoid confusion.

Yeah, I'm waiting for final word from both Alan and Rob so guys, please do
speak up!

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org