[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Helmut Karlowski helmut.karlowski at ish.de
Fri Jan 27 00:28:08 MSK 2017

Am 26.01.2017, 16:05 Uhr, schrieb Miro Kropáček:

> I've also updated the teams with Olivier, Arnaud and Helmut so we're all
> set there as well (if they decide to accept the invitations, that is :)).

I received the invitation, but I don't have a github-account. I wanted to
do that this weekend (have to study the legal stuff first etc.).

How did you come to the name "zabruder" for me? That was a joke-name of my
old secret website (being shut down next month btw.). Can this be changed
into "hek"? That was my user-name in the CVS.

As for access-rights: Best would be if I would have write-access to my
branch, not necessarily trunk. Is that possible?

The good thing is I'm still #1 - by changing mostly white-space, but who
cares :)

Thanks

-Helmut